Monday, December 26, 2011

Siebel Support Transition Planning Template

I have prepared a knowledge transition plan in one of my projects for getting the project from onsite( vendor support ) to offshore and operationalise the support with the internal support team. I hope this will definitely will help and save the time to the fellow managers when they need to work on acquiring Siebel support projects/vendor transition.


Keywords: Siebel Support planning, Knowledge acquisition of Siebel support, operationalise Siebel Support

You can download the same from the below link from Google docs.Siebel Support Transition Plan - Template

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Recently I went for a PMP prep course by the training provider mentioned above, the instructor was too good and I passed with relative ease. Looking forwards to apply what I learned in PMP class in my company

Unknown said...

Hi ,

This is Sekhar, have experience in Siebel CRM for 6 years...
i would like to give SIebel CRM And SIEBEL EAI Online Training and tech support.
if you need any help please contact me @ sekhara2yaragudi@gmail.com

Thanks
Siebel Sekhar